ViaCube, a global technology development company is opening office in Lviv and offers a rare opportunity for a Unix Administrator to join a rapidly growing team focused on both professional and personal growth. ViaCube is seeking an individual who is able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspective and generate innovative ideas.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• As a Unix Administrator you will maximizes network performance by providing establishing and maintaining LAN/WAN environment and provide administration and support for UNIX networks.
• You will determine operational requirements by analyzing systems workload, capabilities and limitations and accurately measure physical layout requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• 3 years experience in Unix (Linux) administration
• Expert knowledge of neb servers (Apache, Tomcat), email servers (Postfix, Courier IMAP), databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL), other servers (DHCP, DNS, FTP, Squid, SNMP, VPN), networking (routing, tunneling, traffic management, switches, routers),network protocols (HTTP, SMTP, SNMP, IMAP, POP3, FTP, TFTP, X11, SSH), shell scripting (bash, sh, awk)
• Good English competency (verbal and written)
• Experience in the following areas will be a plus:Cisco routers, Sun Solaris, Access servers, Network monitoring, Databases (Oracle, LDAP), Servers (Samba, CVS), Backup systems, VoIP hardware and software, VoIP protocols (H.323, SIP)
• Advanced English competency (verbal and written).